If you’re an online business owner operating with a Magento 2 eCommerce platform, chances are you are familiar with Marketplace as a source for connecting buyers and sellers, enhancing sales and interactions. It’s also important for you to be able to connect with multiple brands and vendors simultaneously if you want to accommodate customers most effectively. These tools can help automate your online business and make it appeal to customers at the level of eCommerce behemoths like Amazon and eBay.
In this article, we’ll explore eight of the most popular and widely used multi-vendor extensions by Magento 2 eCommerce businesses in 2021. Bear in mind that some of these extensions are available free of charge while others must be purchased before you can use them to help develop your very own professional Magento multi-vendor store.
#1 Magento Marketplace Multi-Vendor by Webkul
Webkul lets you convert your existing Magento 2 store into a full-fledged virtual bazaar with multiple sellers on hand. These sellers and suppliers are able to oversee product listings, inventory, orders, shipment, profile pages, collection pages, etc. These suppliers can include a variety of different forms of products, be they simple, configurable, virtual or downloadable.
Suppliers/sellers can add multiple types of products – simple, configurable, virtual, and downloadable. What’s more, the marketplace extension features add-ons, shipping, and payment integrations from all the most prominent logistics companies, and has access to mobile apps on Android and iOS. With this extension, sellers can manage essentially all aspects of their business independently without having to rely on additional developer support.
What are Webkul’s Multi-vendor Marketplace for Magento’s signature features?
Webkul’s extension lets multi-vendor store owners operating with Magento 2 select whether they wish to manually control the Seller Approval function or set it up to operate automatically. Additionally, vendors can manage their own storefront profiles right from their own dashboard, making seller profile management a genuine breeze. Business owners can more easily create a fast and intuitive way for customers and sellers to use and understand, and access marketplace layout configurations based on their own stated preferences. Lastly, you can establish commission independently or along global rates for all sellers.
Webkul’s multi-vendor marketplace is available for $349 USD and is compatible with Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, and 2.4.x
#2 Magento Marketplace Multi-Vendor by Magenest
Magenest’s Multi-vendor marketplace for Magento 2 will allow you to completely transform your current store to a world-class marketplace!
This extension offers a wide variety of different toolkits which assist vendors and helps them increase their product catalogues and lift customer traffic and revenue rates.
Magento Marketplace Multi-Vendor by Magenest
Variety is the primary key to attract customers in any marketplace, so Magenest offers a series of toolkits to motivate vendors and boost numbers of products, hence boosting customers’ traffic and purchases.
Do you find managing several members in a marketplace extremely challenging? With this multi-vendor Magento extension, you can manage a large number of vendors in your marketplace at ease in a systematic way. We also support policies and mechanism building to maintain the quality of vendors and satisfaction of customers in the long run.
- Supervise vendors’ orders and their products efficiently
- Fixed commission for each vendor
- Enable vendors to forward their questions to the owner of the marketplace
- Let customers purchase products from various vendors at the same time:
- Allow customers to provide vendor feedback and rate them.
Compatibility: CE, EE 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x
#3 Magento Marketplace Multi-Vendor by LandOfCoder
Let’s bring your eCommerce website on top by allowing multiple vendors/sellers to upload products in bulk and control almost everything by themselves efficiently.
This LandOfCoder’s Magento multi-vendor module extension helps you turn everything into an automatic online shopping marketplace.
- Marvelous User Experience with Seller Cpanel
- Mobile Optimized Marketplace & Super Fast Responsive
- Superior Report Supported
- Highly-compatible with Magento 2 Marketplace Themes
- Upload various Products In Bulk
- Build unlimited sellers with smart store font
- Showcase Beautiful Seller Profile
Compatibility: Magento 2.0.x – 2.1.x – 2.2.x
#4 Magento Marketplace Multi-Vendor by Magetop
Do you want to transform your conventionalized Magento store into a multi-vendor marketplace?
This Magetop multi-vendor marketplace is an outstanding Magento 2 multi-vendor extension that offers numerous features to convert your Magento website into a completely functioning eCommerce marketplace similar to Amazon, Alibaba, eBay, Etsy,…
- Allow different Vendors/Sellers to record and sell their products
- Control over your Sellers/Vendors and their products
- Charge commissions for each seller/vendors
- Control the Products on the go with Responsive Seller Panel
- View Orders with their own items From Seller Panel
Compatibility: CE, EE 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x
#5 Magento Marketplace Multi-Vendor by Apptha
Apptha Marketplace is a Magento marketplace multi vendor module free download developed to accelerate the advancement of a Magento multi-vendor store in Magento 2.x.
This extension imbibes the newest developments in Magento 2.x, contributing towards a profitable and purposeful eCommerce marketplace.
Magento Marketplace Multi-Vendor by Magetop
Apptha Marketplace flexible to support any peculiar functionality because it is 100% customizable and can be readily hosted on the cloud.
With support towards different currencies, languages, and payment gateways, Apptha Marketplace for Magento 2.x versions is the world-class Magento 2 multi-vendor extension free to establish a multi-vendor store in quick time.
- Seller Dashboard: Admin & Sellers get private dashboards to control real-time sales figures in the multi-vendor store.
- Vendor-specific URL: Vendor’s URL of the store’s profile can be their brand name or a keyword with powerful search volume.
- Portfolios: An exclusive profile page to promote the seller’s legacy, USP, products & contribute further information to customers.
- Custom Attributes: admin can create custom attributes, which can be taken by sellers while adding their products.
- Admin Dashboard: Real-time notifications, product approvals, insights on sales, best sellers, seller subscriptions, average order values, and much more.
- Flexible Commission: This multi-vendor Magento extension allows marketplace administrators to set various commissions for specific vendors based on the merchandise they sell.
Compatibility: Magento 2.0.x; 2.1.x; 2.2.x; 2.3.x; 2.4.x
#6 Magento Marketplace Multi Vendor by CEDCommerce
Top-notch online marketplaces (like Amazon or eBay) have induced a huge shift in the way people shop. Converting your Magento 2 store into a Magento 2 multi-vendor online marketplace is a conscious step to take provided the large benefits marketplaces have to offer.
CedCommerce’s solution for Magento 2 multi-vendor marketplace extension can help you achieve that and much more.
Magento Marketplace Multi-Vendor by CEDCommerce
- Facilitating Online B2B marketplace: Create Magento 2 multi-vendor marketplace for B2B needs which enable businesses to be both sellers and customers.
- Leveraging Mobile Commerce: Your Magento 2 multi-vendor marketplace will be mobile-friendly.
- Tap the Online Booking market: such as an online food ordering website or an online vacation rental.
- Local Courier Support: Magento 2 marketplace built to support well-known courier services like FedEx, Aramex, UPS, etc.
- Level up from Store to Marketplace: with solutions to scale up your sales.
- Support multiple Payment Methods: Extend payment alternatives on your Magento 2 marketplace with support for services like PayPal adaptive, etc.
Compatibility: Magento 2.0.x; 2.1.x; 2.2.x; 2.3.x.
#7 Magento Marketplace Multi-Vendor by Magebay
Do you hold a plan to open a multi-vendor marketplace site in your mind? The multi-vendor marketplace software is an excellent synthesis of the Magento 2 platform.
Everything can be done by a Magento 2 multi-vendor marketplace extension of Magebay.
The vendor can manage all his/her items in the vendor’s dashboard, etc.. The site owner can sell products and control vendors all-in-one-place in Magento backend.
- Built-in system supervision via Magento backend.
- Affordable within one-time payment for the lifetime of usage.
- Aligned with all business models as B2B, B2C, C2C.
- Most modern technologies developed & continually up-to-date in Magento life.
Compatibility: Contact for details
#8 Magento Marketplace Multi-Vendor by Vnecoms
Vnecoms’s Magento 2 multi-vendor extension turns any Magento 2 store into a thriving online marketplace. You earn a set fee for each order received by a seller as the owner of a Magento multi-vendor module.
Every seller will receive a customizable storefront within your Magento2 Marketplace and have full control using a Seller Cpanel to manage their own products, sales, invoices, shipments, and credit memos.
Magento Marketplace Multi Vendor by Vnecoms
Customers can leave reviews and ratings for sellers every time an order is placed, allowing for a very safe shopping experience and a reputable marketplace
- Flexible commission: multiple fees can be applied for the seller (or for a seller group, a category, a singular product)
- The marketplace extension supports any payment methods that were created for Magento 2.
- Support all default Magento product types: from simple, configurable, virtual to downloadable, grouped, and bundle.
- Generate seller groups that empower you to easily manage a large number of sellers and formulate tiered fee schedules.
- Marketplace owners can control every vendor from a single Magento backend.
Compatibility: Contact for details
Here are the 8 best Magento marketplace multi-vendor extensions free & paid 2020.
We hope this article will help you determine the most suitable and profitable Magento 2 multi-vendor extension for your eCommerce store, based on its features, prices, and compatibility.
Thank you for reading!